Login Register






Brave Web Browser filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Brave Web Browser #6
(01-03-2017, 03:05 AM)insidious Wrote: I like their initiative with blocking ads and trackers, since in Chrome or Firefox the "adblocker" or similar extensions reallllyy slows down the browser.

However, I don't see how it can beat any of the major browsers out there. I appreciate their OSS initiative, though. I think it could have a chance if the OSS community around it persists with the project

I must agree. I guess only time will tell.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Brave Web Browser - by d0ntjump - 01-02-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by Panther_ - 01-03-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by d0ntjump - 01-03-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by insidious - 01-03-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by d0ntjump - 01-03-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by sleaze - 01-03-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by d0ntjump - 01-03-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by pvnk - 01-03-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Brave Web Browser - by Blink - 01-03-2017, 11:47 PM