Login Register






Basic Spam Bot for Skype filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Basic Spam Bot for Skype #4
(01-02-2017, 02:16 AM)Zenith Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 02:14 AM)Ender Wrote: I don't see why it wouldn't work.

For future reference, you should use "
Code:
" tags. [code]Like this.
[/code]

Shit I'll do that now. Just forgot lol.

Skype patched some things in like late 2015 but from what I know the Skype spammers that I do have still work. Just no IP grabbers anymore.

You can still use Wireshark to obtain internet protocol addresses. Cool Cool Cool

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Basic Spam Bot for Skype - by zenith - 01-02-2017, 02:08 AM
RE: Basic Spam Bot for Skype - by Blink - 01-02-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Basic Spam Bot for Skype - by zenith - 01-02-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Basic Spam Bot for Skype - by pvnk - 01-02-2017, 03:09 AM
RE: Basic Spam Bot for Skype - by zenith - 01-02-2017, 04:03 AM