Login Register






I think my ISP might be spying on me, but not in the normal ways? Idk come see. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I think my ISP might be spying on me, but not in the normal ways? Idk come see. #12
(01-01-2017, 03:30 PM)scouse Wrote: Ive just copied that bit of code you put up excluding the date and time at the start and put it in google and theres quite a few of them from other people getting the same some get it when using openvpn, even this thread of yours is on there, so its defo not just you its happening to.

Yea seen them, and over Christmas I went to family's places. They have Sky and I got the Sky site block pages despite on vpn+dns crypt. Idk it's all fucky over here. So it's the same sorta thing I imagine.
[Image: twvnig.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I think my ISP might be spying on me, but not in the normal ways? Idk come see. - by Panther_ - 01-01-2017, 10:47 PM