Login Register






Got my driver's license! (kind of) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) #14
(12-31-2016, 05:35 AM)greasyC Wrote: Congrats man, got my permit a few months back. I can drive with someone over 21 but have to wait a few more to get my full license.

When do you get yours?

Because of Canada's graduated licensing program, I get my full license in around two years, give or take a couple months if I do lessons.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Nil - 12-30-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Inori - 12-31-2016, 05:37 AM