Login Register






What should I know about Kali? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What should I know about Kali? #16
I was saying to not use Kali if it's your first time using Linux, didn't know OP had previous affiliations with Linux.
Never mind, sorry guys.

p.s. the reason I was saying to not use first time if you're new to Linux is because some users find it overwhelming especially with the additional toolbox and modules. I usually recommend beginners to use Debian so they can familiarize themselves with Linux in general, and the terminal.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016, 10:20 PM by WiFi.)
Coffee fueled python amateur.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-28-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Vi-Sion - 12-28-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Pikami - 12-28-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Skullmeat - 12-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-29-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Skullmeat - 12-29-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by DarkMuse - 12-29-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by d0ntjump - 12-29-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by pvnk - 12-30-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by mothered - 12-29-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Bish0pQ - 12-29-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-29-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by WiFi - 12-30-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by WiFi - 12-30-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Paraz0und - 09-10-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by phyrrus9 - 09-10-2017, 04:50 AM