Login Register






What should I know about Kali? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What should I know about Kali? #12
If you're new to Linux - don't start with Kali Sad
Start with Debian or Ubuntu, familiarise yourself with the important commands and learn about Linux in general.
Only then, with an existing knowledge of Linux, migrate to Kali. I would only recommend Kali if you're 100% going to use the hacking toolbox otherwise I would stick with Ubuntu or Mint.
Coffee fueled python amateur.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-28-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Vi-Sion - 12-28-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Pikami - 12-28-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Skullmeat - 12-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-29-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Skullmeat - 12-29-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by DarkMuse - 12-29-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by d0ntjump - 12-29-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by pvnk - 12-30-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by mothered - 12-29-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Bish0pQ - 12-29-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-29-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by WiFi - 12-30-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by WiFi - 12-30-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Paraz0und - 09-10-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by phyrrus9 - 09-10-2017, 04:50 AM