Login Register






Got my driver's license! (kind of) filter_list
Author
Message
Got my driver's license! (kind of) #1
After putting it off for the last 3 months, I took my exam for my G1 (Canadian thing; I need to drive with someone who's fully licensed and there's a bunch of other restrictions) and aced it. If my record from racing games means anything, though, I'm totally fucked Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Nil - 12-30-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Got my driver's license! (kind of) - by Inori - 12-31-2016, 05:37 AM