RE: who are you all? 12-30-2016, 12:33 AM
#10
I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love programming and gaming, and like playing guitar.
I have both CS:GO (I'm total trash) and Overwatch (I'm good, but my computer isn't), but can't play either because I don't currently have a working copy of Windows.
I'm glad to hear you're interested in the media section; you should apply for Lunar when you meet the requirements
I have both CS:GO (I'm total trash) and Overwatch (I'm good, but my computer isn't), but can't play either because I don't currently have a working copy of Windows.
I'm glad to hear you're interested in the media section; you should apply for Lunar when you meet the requirements
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)