RE: who are you all? 12-30-2016, 12:27 AM
#9
(12-30-2016, 12:22 AM)Pikami Wrote:(12-30-2016, 12:16 AM)Infinitum Wrote:(12-30-2016, 12:14 AM)Pikami Wrote: I'm a student, I love programming and hacking stuff.
I also enjoy watching anime.
I have CSGO, but I play like a scrub lord.
what are good animes? I want to start watching some.
and what rank are you at csgo?
The thing with anime is that everyone has different tastes.
My favorite anime is "Naruto" and after that is "Death Note", if you're just starting I would recommend: "Zankyou no Terror", "Death Note" and "Steins;Gate". If you'll like them I am willing to recommend more.
As for CSGO, I don't play it anymore the highest I got was Gold Nova1
thanks! I'll take a look at them.
aand yea, that's still pretty bad to be honest.
B R O K E N
i n f i n i t y
discord: Infinitum#6639




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)