who are you all? 12-29-2016, 11:35 PM
#1
So, I needed something to open a conversation with a lot of members so I can get active.
From where are you?
what do you enjoy doing?
do you have csgo or overwatch and if yes can you help me get good at them?
these sorts of questions.
I'm a gamer and music enjoyer so I think I'll post a bit in the media sections here.
also, if someone could introduce me to anime, I'd be glad to do it.
please, someone answer so I can discuss with you
From where are you?
what do you enjoy doing?
do you have csgo or overwatch and if yes can you help me get good at them?
these sorts of questions.
I'm a gamer and music enjoyer so I think I'll post a bit in the media sections here.
also, if someone could introduce me to anime, I'd be glad to do it.
please, someone answer so I can discuss with you
B R O K E N
i n f i n i t y
discord: Infinitum#6639




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)