Login Register






What should I know about Kali? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What should I know about Kali? #11
(12-29-2016, 12:39 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: what Kali are you using, the rolling edition or the regular one?

Stable, I've had enough with rolling releases for a while.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-28-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Vi-Sion - 12-28-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Pikami - 12-28-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Skullmeat - 12-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-29-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Skullmeat - 12-29-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by DarkMuse - 12-29-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by d0ntjump - 12-29-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by pvnk - 12-30-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by mothered - 12-29-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Bish0pQ - 12-29-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-29-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by WiFi - 12-30-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by WiFi - 12-30-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by Paraz0und - 09-10-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali? - by phyrrus9 - 09-10-2017, 04:50 AM