Login
Register
Remember me
Lost Password?
menu
home
Home
group
Members
search
Search
book
Help
star
Points
shopping_cart
Upgrade
chat
Discord
i
Sinisterly
Computers
Operating Systems
What should I know about Kali?
⚠️ Domain Changed
/
🎂 Happy 14th Birthday Sinisterly!
Proxyvizr - The Proxy Marketplace (Residential / Mobile / Datacenter / ISP). 10+ Providers, Instant Auto-delivery, Pay with Crypto.
What should I know about Kali?
filter_list
Author
Message
Skullmeat
"It's cute! Can I kill it?"
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts:
2,759
Threads:
297
Reputation:
82
Currency:
95 SP
RE: What should I know about Kali?
12-29-2016, 12:10 AM
#4
Know your basic Debian commands. That will be a huge help.
This obsolete frame starts to disintegrate now, conform to the current trend.
•
Reply
Messages In This Thread
What should I know about Kali?
- by
Inori
- 12-28-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Vi-Sion
- 12-28-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Pikami
- 12-28-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Skullmeat
- 12-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Inori
- 12-29-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Skullmeat
- 12-29-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
DarkMuse
- 12-29-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
d0ntjump
- 12-29-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
pvnk
- 12-30-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
mothered
- 12-29-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Bish0pQ
- 12-29-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Inori
- 12-29-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
WiFi
- 12-30-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
roger_smith
- 12-30-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Inori
- 12-30-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
roger_smith
- 12-30-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
WiFi
- 12-30-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Inori
- 12-30-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
roger_smith
- 12-30-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Inori
- 12-30-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
roger_smith
- 12-30-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
Paraz0und
- 09-10-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: What should I know about Kali?
- by
phyrrus9
- 09-10-2017, 04:50 AM
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode
View a Printable Version