RE: Tutorial - Factions & Creating Faction Bases 03-30-2013, 12:07 AM
#6
(03-29-2013, 04:34 PM)OversouL Wrote: Great thread keep it up ^_^ and about the "explination" part it's "explanation" just a heads up ; )Oh right! I swear google chrome didnt pick up on that thanks!
(03-29-2013, 04:42 PM)Paradox Wrote: Nice tutorial, could be worthy of a sticky, up to Chris though. : PThat would be kinda cool actually haha thanks!
(03-29-2013, 04:50 PM)ABC Wrote: This should be a sticky, but someone should google this whole thing to make sure it isn't C&Ped before its stickied. But overall, a very nice tutorial.I can assure you this isn't copied and pasted, the only other place I posted this is on HF at the same time this was posted under the Minecraft section!
(03-29-2013, 05:08 PM)OversouL Wrote: I saw the thread on HF exactly the same, but I assume that was his account, am I right @Sir ?Yes it was my account don't worry! If you need proof simply just PM me but you'll notice both these threads were posted at the same time, as much as it isn't real proof it should make sense?
![[Image: c7c.png]](http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/377/152/c7c.png)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)