Login Register






Just A Bit Of Fun filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun #12
(12-20-2016, 01:50 PM)mothered Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 01:42 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: It would be great to see if someone will actually apply for it . Keep us updated Smile

Sure thing, If there's any applications, I'll take a screenshot and post It here.

I'm In the middle of testing the security of one particular site, so I haven't checked the admin panel of this one. I shall do so shortly. If they decide to take the application off, I'll resubmit It.

(12-19-2016, 02:05 PM)Mystique Wrote: Haha, I need to learn to SQLi, I can only  XSS ;p

I strongly suggest to learn SQL. This will significantly help when applying SQLi, Inclusive of In-Band (Error and Union-Based attacks).

Furthermore, It's essential to know how to query and edit databases- update, modify, select, drop etc. There's heaps of statements, clauses, operators, functions and constraints- all of which will come to good use when (for example) performing database dumps and/or other database queries and modifications. PHP Is of benefit too.

I know simple sql but not much.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-18-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Pikami - 12-18-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-18-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Blink - 12-19-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Bish0pQ - 12-19-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-19-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Bish0pQ - 12-19-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-19-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Vi-Sion - 12-19-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Esoterith - 12-19-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-20-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Esoterith - 12-20-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-20-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Bish0pQ - 12-20-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Pikami - 12-20-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-21-2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Inori - 12-21-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-21-2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Blink - 12-21-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Inori - 12-21-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Bish0pQ - 12-22-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-22-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by Nil - 12-22-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by mothered - 12-23-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: Just A Bit Of Fun - by hacxx - 11-25-2024, 08:37 PM