Login Register






Another terrorist attack on Berlin filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin #9
(12-19-2016, 10:16 PM)insidious Wrote: That's terrible, and during Christmas of all times (i'm sure terrorists did that on purpose). I read on some other source that both the driver and co-driver were part of a Polish company and both found dead, with a terrorist over-taking the truck at some point during their route. Don't quote me on that i forget where I read it, but would be possible, I think.

Yeah I think that too. Somehow I saw this coming. I knew that there would be a terrorist attack somewhere around Christmas. Especially for the reasons IS uses.

@GOD yeah me too, but you can't really do much about it, since people are being radicalized all the time so new terrorists are recruited every time. They suspect that the attacker is recruited by IS through the internet too.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Another terrorist attack on Berlin - by Bish0pQ - 12-19-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin - by Nil - 12-19-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin - by Nyx - 12-20-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Another terrorist attack on Berlin - by Bish0pQ - 12-20-2016, 10:02 AM