RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 12-20-2016, 07:57 AM
#12
(12-20-2016, 07:52 AM)insidious Wrote:Yeah man I've heard good things about the wiki. I'll definitely utilize it. And I'm sick of being a fucking pussy so I'm going own that shit and force this knowledge down my throat.(12-20-2016, 07:44 AM)God Wrote:(12-20-2016, 07:36 AM)insidious Wrote: Arch is love and life of everything (i3, ncmpcpp, firefox, and vim included)
Nothin' wrong with that. Something like Manjaro is perfect for you lazy bunch
I think I'm going to dive into Arch in a few days as my first. Basically dive into Linux head-first and hope the water's deep enough.
goodluck! make sure to read the archwiki and beginners guide thoroughly. If i were you i'd use (and when i was in your position i did) an easier distro to start with. but more power to you!
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”








![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)