Login Register






Boring Introduction do not click filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Boring Introduction do not click #7
(12-20-2016, 02:29 AM)roger_smith Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:28 AM)jl161 Wrote: Hi, I don't remember my own username. Ah yes, hi I'm jl161 and I am a noob. To be fair I don't understand the point of these introductions. They are just used to get 1 post (omg 1 post plz daddy giv me). But since I was forced to do it I may as well. Most of the stuff I keep personal though. I am a really bad league of legends player in Bronze 5 43 LP at the time this was wrote. I like to be precise. I am really bad at CSGO I'm not even going to mention it. I am not going to mention other games I play  because they will make you cry. I am not giving my age, my name, my address, my b@nk account details, my life. That concludes my introduction. I hope you hated this bye

Most people use the intro to tell us a bit about themselves. Welcome aboard Smile

(12-20-2016, 02:39 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Welcome to SL, try not be shit at every game you play, though.

(12-20-2016, 02:39 AM)Ender Wrote: You need to work on your intro skills, but welcome to the forum! Don't forget to read the rules. Hope to see you around!

Thanks guys
I'm not really pro at this stuff.
It's not (hopefully not) going to impact my future anyways so I didn't really try a posh formal intro

[+] 1 user Likes jl161's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Boring Introduction do not click - by jl161 - 12-20-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by jl161 - 12-20-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by Aeolian - 12-20-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by Blink - 12-20-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by jl161 - 12-20-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by Nil - 12-20-2016, 02:54 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by Bish0pQ - 12-20-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by jl161 - 12-20-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by Pikami - 12-20-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by jl161 - 12-21-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Boring Introduction do not click - by Jiggly - 12-21-2016, 09:19 PM