Login Register






[TV Show Review] Narcos filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos #6
[quote='Customer' pid='737997' dateline='1482192541']
I've always wanted to pick this up, and I might now.

This and Westworld will be a heavy juggle..

Nothing wrong spending Christmas binging two shows Tongue


Narcos was amazing, I think there's a third season coming out too? The entire storytelling, characters, and everything is so well done. Fucking love it

nice review, too
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[TV Show Review] Narcos - by Master - 12-19-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by Customer - 12-20-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by insidious - 12-20-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by roger_smith - 12-20-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by Aeolian - 12-20-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by roger_smith - 12-20-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by Bish0pQ - 12-20-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by Cinephile - 12-28-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: [TV Show Review] Narcos - by Oni - 12-28-2016, 06:37 AM