Login Register






"Official" Kickassunblock is back filter_list
Author
Message
"Official" Kickassunblock is back #1
Hello everyone,

Of course everyone here knew that the blocking of torrent sites wouldn't take long at all and guess what? Kickassunblock is back from the dead!
I thought it was community made (by the staff of kickass), the site looks exactly the same.

Since the servers are overloaded since launch day 1, I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Link to source: Click here
The torrent site is hosted at: http://katcr.co

I'm certainly glad it's back, they need to do something about the load balancing though.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
"Official" Kickassunblock is back - by Bish0pQ - 12-18-2016, 12:23 AM
RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back - by Blink - 12-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back - by sleaze - 12-20-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: "Official" Kickassunblock is back - by Kyzer - 12-24-2016, 12:22 AM