Login Register






Rate My Graphics - Project Legth: 12th November to 7th December filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Rate My Graphics - Project Legth: 12th November to 7th December #3
(12-12-2016, 05:25 PM)Satan Wrote: It's *good*, but a bit hard to read, which is the main drawback.

The effect makes it difficult to keep focused on the text enough to actually see what it says, at least for me.

If it were toned down a bit, it would be A grade work.

I like the overall theme I feel you were going for, and it was decently executed minus the above issue.

Thanks for the tips and feedback, really means alot to me. Hopefully I can post some more future work to show the progress! Thanks man!
SMM & DZN
DZN Port: DZN Port

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate My Graphics - Project Legth: 12th November to 7th December - by JAX010800 - 12-12-2016, 05:29 PM