Login Register






Rate My Graphics - Project Legth: 12th November to 7th December filter_list
Author
Message
Rate My Graphics - Project Legth: 12th November to 7th December #1
Hi all, I have finally completed the most horrendous task to date I have attempted. Didn't turn out how I wanted but have got it to some point which I like. I started this on the 12th of November using YouTube videos and inspiration to pull it all together and I finally finished it tonight 7th December. This was intended to be a YouTube and Twitter header for my Call of Duty alias (aydefq) but I've recently quit full stop. Please give me your thoughts on it as it's all appreciated! Thanks, Jax.

[Image: 8ba08dd6b30b424b9d63573a541ddcb3.png]

Image Link:  http://prnt.sc/dg1lgp
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 05:06 PM by JAX010800.)
SMM & DZN
DZN Port: DZN Port

[+] 1 user Likes JAX010800's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Rate My Graphics - Project Legth: 12th November to 7th December - by JAX010800 - 12-12-2016, 05:05 PM