Login Register






Sinister.ly news filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinister.ly news #15
(12-12-2016, 04:50 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 04:27 PM)Aeolian Wrote: So they are? you just confused me.

And I agree, as much as I'd like to contribute to the news, I know it won't work.

Why won't it work? I agree the activity has dropped, but that won't change. I mean it's not like next month there will suddenly join 1000 members who all start posting HQ content. That's just not how it works.

I do think it would be nice to do, since members would get to know the community faster as well. What the respected members here do etc...

I don't think it's a bad idea, and I think there's nothing wrong with trying. Also with the reward system I mentioned above (thread of the month) people will try to post more, especially if the reward would be money or something like that.

These are some great suggestions, post some in the suggestions section so they get noticed, can never go wrong with too many suggestions.

I'm all for a news team don't get me wrong.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]






Messages In This Thread
Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by pvnk - 12-12-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Inori - 12-12-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-13-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by pvnk - 12-12-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Satan - 12-12-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Satan - 12-12-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Satan - 12-12-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Satan - 12-12-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Vi-Sion - 12-12-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Blink - 12-12-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Pikami - 12-12-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Vi-Sion - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Oni - 12-13-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-13-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by WorldClassic - 12-13-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by mothered - 12-13-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Vi-Sion - 12-13-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Bish0pQ - 12-19-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Aeolian - 12-19-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Sinister.ly news - by Esoterith - 12-19-2016, 02:09 PM