Login Register






Turkey: 39 killed, 166 injured in two blasts in Istanbul filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Turkey: 39 killed, 166 injured in two blasts in Istanbul #6
(12-12-2016, 04:21 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 04:19 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 04:15 PM)Aeolian Wrote: It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

I agree, there's so much more to do on this planet, but no what do we do, we kill each other. Than we call ourselves superior because we mastered the "art" of killing.

I just wish It went a different way, imagine if we all allied and stuck together since the start?

I honestly think we would have achieved way greater things. Although war has a very small advantage too. The advantage is that technology advances very fast in war (since everyone wants to win). I mean how many things are created because of war? Rockets, Cars...

I'm not saying that this is only because of war because I honestly think that if we didn't have war we would even be more advanced as a civilization.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey: 39 killed, 166 injured in two blasts in Istanbul - by Bish0pQ - 12-12-2016, 04:24 PM