Login Register






Turkey: 39 killed, 166 injured in two blasts in Istanbul filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Turkey: 39 killed, 166 injured in two blasts in Istanbul #5
(12-12-2016, 04:19 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 04:15 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 04:14 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I heard about this too on the radio. There will always be war, but how many deaths need to fall before the terrorism wil end against ordinary citizins.

It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

I agree, there's so much more to do on this planet, but no what do we do, we kill each other. Than we call ourselves superior because we mastered the "art" of killing.

I just wish It went a different way, imagine if we all allied and stuck together since the start?
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey: 39 killed, 166 injured in two blasts in Istanbul - by Aeolian - 12-12-2016, 04:21 PM