Login Register






(Question) Backing-up Kali Linux filter_list
Author
Message
(Question) Backing-up Kali Linux #1
So it seems to me that Kali decides to completely shit the bed every 8-10 months or so. Most recently it was stuck after booting through grub to a plain black screen NO underscore. I tried to disable GUI loading, reinstalled all related software, and got nowhere. Couldn't find any help online although I was still able to bring up CLI. Gave up, installed a new pre-built image for virtual box.

With that said, do you guys know of any tools or ways to automatically backup the system? I'd prefer to be able to have multiple backups (in terms of dates)
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
(Question) Backing-up Kali Linux - by DarkMuse - 12-08-2016, 04:31 AM
RE: (Question) Backing-up Kali Linux - by Inori - 12-08-2016, 05:12 AM
RE: (Question) Backing-up Kali Linux - by Bish0pQ - 12-08-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: (Question) Backing-up Kali Linux - by Blink - 12-09-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: (Question) Backing-up Kali Linux - by Dyme - 12-09-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: (Question) Backing-up Kali Linux - by Dyme - 12-10-2016, 12:38 AM