Login Register






Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #36
(12-02-2016, 12:09 PM)Elf Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 05:13 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 01:25 PM)Elf Wrote: How fun^.^ the last forum group that I did streams with had then on at like 7am uk time and I could hardly watch them 2-3am is fine though.

I used to run them between midnight to 3am to be honest, so if that's cool then maybe we can stick to those timings and set something up Smile

Yeah sounds decent :c as long as we don't just watch trash like Spirited away.

Haha, that's fair. We usually get members to contribute suggestions and go for the popular votes. If there's something you don't like in one stream, it'll be totally different in the following stream.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? - by Jiggly - 01-20-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? - by Jiggly - 12-03-2016, 05:13 AM