Login Register






Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #26
(11-30-2016, 11:05 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:49 PM)Elf Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 06:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote: You mean the anime bit on Netflix?
I wish they would expand that bit, I've watched a couple shows on it like a year ago. However, there's not enough on there so it's only really useful when I want to rewatch a show.
Yeah they are pretty limited to mainstream ones or really popular ones however it did show me gunslinger girl what was pretty good.

Oh I forgot about that one. I think it's in my list to watch for when I'm in the mood for it.

loli girls, guns, death, violence, guns and more loli girls with guns. Plot?
[Image: OP.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? - by Jiggly - 01-20-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? - by Elf - 12-01-2016, 01:40 AM