RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? 11-30-2016, 11:05 PM
#23
(11-30-2016, 08:49 PM)Elf Wrote:(11-30-2016, 06:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote:Yeah they are pretty limited to mainstream ones or really popular ones however it did show me gunslinger girl what was pretty good.(11-28-2016, 04:19 PM)Elf Wrote: When I can not find anything good to watch on Netflix ill take a peak in the anime section however I have most likely already seen it or don't want to watch it. I did watch The Seven Deadly Sins on there though.
You mean the anime bit on Netflix?
I wish they would expand that bit, I've watched a couple shows on it like a year ago. However, there's not enough on there so it's only really useful when I want to rewatch a show.
Oh I forgot about that one. I think it's in my list to watch for when I'm in the mood for it.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)