Login Register






Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review #5
(11-30-2016, 06:57 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:05 PM)Elf Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 03:28 PM)Jiggly Wrote: This seems like one of those things you enjoy to kill time?

Yeah just a quick entertaining read.

Yeah, that kind of stuff is nice, especially if you've got to sit on a bus or something for a short while. I should have started reading manga when I was flying back and forth between the US and UK.

I read it at college and on bus.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review - by Elf - 11-28-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review - by Jiggly - 11-28-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review - by Elf - 11-28-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review - by Jiggly - 11-30-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Sailor Magic Midori-chan Review - by Elf - 11-30-2016, 08:07 PM