RE: Fallout 4 11-29-2016, 10:30 PM
#4
I playued Fallout 3 for maybe 5 minutes today, I think i have around 20-30minuts total played on Steam haha.
I really love the story, I have spent hours watching lore videos on YouTube (no joke). I find post-apocalyptic stories absolutely enthralling.
Something about the game though just doesn't catch my interest. My current favorite post-apocalypse games are currently the Metro series (of which the lore is also highly interesting to me)
I want to eventually get through Fallout 3 and New Vegas. They have been sitting in my library for way too long. Idk, maybe it feels too much like skyrim or something but eh.
If I find Fallout 4 for cheap somewhere I will definitely pick it up
I really love the story, I have spent hours watching lore videos on YouTube (no joke). I find post-apocalyptic stories absolutely enthralling.
Something about the game though just doesn't catch my interest. My current favorite post-apocalypse games are currently the Metro series (of which the lore is also highly interesting to me)
I want to eventually get through Fallout 3 and New Vegas. They have been sitting in my library for way too long. Idk, maybe it feels too much like skyrim or something but eh.
If I find Fallout 4 for cheap somewhere I will definitely pick it up
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2016, 10:30 PM by insidious.)
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)