Login Register






Hey Guys...its been a long time. filter_list
Author
Message
Hey Guys...its been a long time. #1
Hey guys,
Well as you can see my name is BeastlyHobos. I've been a member for almost 3 years, to be honest, I totally forgot about this place. I recently logged into my old email address and found an email from sinister.li. I clicked the link and found I had over 800 posts on here.
I'm making this thread just to say hello, and to re-introduce myself. I have a busy life so I might be on and off, but I have missed being a part of a great forum.

A little about myself.

I'm 21 years old, currently in college. I work and go to school full time, and dabble in Graphic Design in my free time. I like to play games when I'm bored as well.
If you have any questions, send me a PM.
Nice meeting you all. Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey Guys...its been a long time. - by BeastlyHobos - 11-26-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Hey Guys...its been a long time. - by Oni - 11-26-2016, 09:01 PM