Login Register






College Life filter_list
Author
Message
College Life #1
So what have you guys noticed about College life? Is it really still highschool in a new place?

Personally, I've noticed that socially, it seems to be more or less the same. I can say however that I am much more impressed with the overall care that the professors give although necessary considering I'm paying for it. Resources are actually pretty decent where I am albeit a nicer two year college.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
College Life - by DarkMuse - 11-25-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: College Life - by mothered - 11-25-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: College Life - by millionandbell - 11-25-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: College Life - by Elmers - 11-25-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: College Life - by millionandbell - 11-25-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: College Life - by DarkMuse - 11-25-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: College Life - by millionandbell - 11-25-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: College Life - by Vi-Sion - 11-25-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: College Life - by insidious - 11-26-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: College Life - by Nil - 11-26-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: College Life - by insidious - 11-27-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: College Life - by Helios - 11-25-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: College Life - by XltSystem - 11-25-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: College Life - by Nil - 11-25-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: College Life - by fiddlesticks - 11-25-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: College Life - by Vi-Sion - 11-26-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: College Life - by Jiggly - 11-27-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: College Life - by Jiggly - 11-27-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: College Life - by Vi-Sion - 11-27-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: College Life - by 0M4R - 11-27-2016, 04:37 PM