Login Register






Konnichiwa filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Konnichiwa #12
(11-22-2016, 01:09 PM)Rikka Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 01:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Were you on SupremeBB by chance? If so you should PM me.
If you need any information, the info/help docs are there. Staff are also here, if you need assistance. Biggrin

Thank you!
In fact, i was staff on SupremeBB, so i'll hit you up regarding the merge.

I've always wondered how staff feel about forum merger's. I can't say I'd be happy about loosing my position, but if it were in the interest of activity I might be ok with it.

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-22-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Oni - 11-22-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-22-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Skryptec - 11-22-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Oni - 11-22-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-22-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Skryptec - 11-22-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by mothered - 11-22-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Bish0pQ - 11-22-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Customer - 11-22-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by MiS - 11-22-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Skullmeat - 11-23-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Oni - 11-23-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Inori - 11-23-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-23-2016, 07:19 AM