Login Register






Konnichiwa filter_list
Author
Message
Konnichiwa #1
Herro, i've been a member here for quite some time but never really stayed active, now i might do though.
I joined (02-24-2016) so it's almost a year without being active Stressed

I go by Devourz on alot of forums, some of you may know me & some of you don't.
I'm a forum owner, web designer & i do a tiny bit of graphics aswell.
I've also been staff on SupremeBB, ForumRoot & another forum that is still active that i don't want to mention due to advertisements.
But the 1st 2 forums is down so i might aswell just say it.

Thanks for having me Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 01:08 PM by Rikka.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-22-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Oni - 11-22-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-22-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Skryptec - 11-22-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Oni - 11-22-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-22-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Skryptec - 11-22-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by mothered - 11-22-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Bish0pQ - 11-22-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Customer - 11-22-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by MiS - 11-22-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Skullmeat - 11-23-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Oni - 11-23-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Inori - 11-23-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Konnichiwa - by Rikka - 11-23-2016, 07:19 AM