Login Register






Dark Version of "Material-esque" Thread Design filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dark Version of "Material-esque" Thread Design #18
(09-13-2016, 01:28 AM)Silence Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 01:26 AM)Vxn Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 01:23 AM)Silence Wrote: @168
The alignment issues are because I removed the name of the forums in all aspects. So it was "WELCOME TO <COMMUNITY NAME>", which ended up with it being centered. I only added the designer info as I was trying to have the area next to it even and not have a giant block of space there (still new to designing so I didn't think of just adding a block with nothing in it). He had those specific rules as headers in a "Rule" block. So I decided to turn them into their own blocks.

No, no. It is great work still.
I understand that you needed something to cover up the space, yes I thought some of it through.
You could of made the box longer or added something more useful. (ex. faq/contact)
I don't want you to hate me. ):

I don't hate you lmao. I only did a redesign of what @82originally had. Which turned out... well......

Alright, great.
Nice work.
Did you just assume my gender?

Reply





Messages In This Thread