Login Register






Hair style? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hair style? #25
(08-23-2016, 01:23 AM)Nyan Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 12:56 AM)PapaJoy Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 12:14 AM)Sober Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 12:10 AM)PapaJoy Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 09:49 PM)Sober Wrote: Short on the sides, with long hair on top. I usually make a little bun of it, sort of like this:
Spoiler:
[Image: photo-2-1.jpg]

I have the same hair style. Like the exact same.

Haha yeah, what color's your hair? I'm blonde.

My hair is like jet black. But a lot of people like the texture of my hair apparently.

Do your friends have hair fetishes? Lots of mine do.
I'm pretty sure you know how awkward it gets when someone approaches you and starts petting your head.

Not even just friends. People in general. Like couple days ago I went to the nurse at school to get my shirt changed and she asked to touch my hair(is just one of the examples).

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hair style? - by Zaiken - 08-22-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Hair style? - by Kalamont - 10-31-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Hair style? - by Oni - 10-31-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Hair style? - by mothered - 10-31-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Hair style? - by Eltartaha - 11-30-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Hair style? - by mothered - 12-01-2021, 03:41 AM
RE: Hair style? - by blue_unicorn - 11-30-2021, 09:26 PM