Login Register






Another night of not being able to sleep filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Another night of not being able to sleep #13
(08-23-2016, 09:40 AM)Crovus Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 01:28 AM)Sober Wrote: Hey, so pretty much not going to sleep tonight(this happens every once in a while).
What do you usually do when you're not able to sleep?

I'd love some movie suggestions, or any suggestion on how to pass the time efficiently.

Just don't make a habit out of it, you'll run out of things to do anyways. (I know.) Though movies are nice, so are games. Actually, anything I can live myself into and dream about is good for me. Seeing how my mind is most active during the hours of; 12-08AM anyways. I don't have any specific movie suggestions now though... =I
Yeah I'm trying to, was thinking of going to see someone for this actually. Since it happens atleast 3-4 times a month(once per week).

(08-23-2016, 10:45 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote: I couldn't sleep last night either, we should blame Nath
Yeah I agree.

(08-23-2016, 11:50 AM)Zodiac Wrote: If I can't get asleep I'll usually just watch some TV. That usually makes me sleepy. I'd recommend you watch the latest Purge, definitely the best out of the three.
Saw the latest Purge already, and didn't like it. But thanks anyways!
[Image: MgAlee1.gif]
You are a little soul, carrying around a corpse.


Reply





Messages In This Thread