Login Register






My illustrations filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My illustrations #26
(08-20-2016, 02:43 PM)Crovus Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 03:21 AM)devindixon Wrote: Of course I seem to act like that to you because we're behind a screen. All your looking at is pixels. No emotions are shown.
If I was 50 years old... I'm pretty sure I would not be interested in forums.

Behavior and emotions can be read through the use of words, in-case you didn't know. Emotions are shown with the use of words, you can use that for simple manipulation. Though I severely doubt you have the intellect to pull that off, or the composure. Mainly because you cannot even keep a single lie credible, you refuse evidence that prove you wrong on the merit that "they are lying" when actual physical evidence proves  you wrong.

Also you'd be amazed how many 40-60 years old that lurk forums.


How are you trying to read me behind a screen. You've never seen me act in real life. 

How do you know that? And no I am not amazed.
Do you hack into every ones front cams?

I wasn't born yesterday Mr.Keyboardcowboy.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
My illustrations - by devindixon_mybb_import25956 - 08-11-2016, 11:42 PM