Login Register






My illustrations filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My illustrations #24
(08-19-2016, 10:44 AM)Crovus Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 04:47 AM)devindixon Wrote: Oops. I got busy in the real world.
Actually Instagram does lower the quality no matter what. They need space.

How do you grow up when your already grown up?
And how do you learn to learn?

No, they do not. Instagram lowers the resolution to; 1080x1080 110kb if the image you try to upload is larger than that. Compression is automatic on websites such as Instagram and is put in place to lower to stress on servers and data consumption for it's users. Instagram works by first checking if a image meets the requirements, if it does then it doesn't need to change anything, if it doesn't need to change anything then it won't do that either. Though if the image is too big, then it will have to change something. If it changed something no matter what, then it would need to change each image a set value no matter it's size. Example; 

They way it works now is by lowering all bigger photos to "1080x1080 100kb". If it lowered them no matter what, then it would lower each image no matter what with a set value like; "x2 down pixel size and x2 down size". That would mean that a image that was 100x100 10kb would be lowered to 50x50 5kb. Which it doesn't. If the requirements are met, no compression is done to your images.

Physically you might be 50 years old for all I care, though mentally which is the only thin that interest me when I meet someone online, you act and behave like you just came out of the playpen at your local kindergarten. Hence the comment; "grow up". As for "how to learn to learn". It's more of saying than an advice. It refers to; When someone tries to help you, LISTEN and TRY their advice and don't act like you know everything better than anyone. Especially when someone with education, experience and some would even say talent in the fields in question is trying to help.

Of course I seem to act like that to you because we're behind a screen. All your looking at is pixels. No emotions are shown.
If I was 50 years old... I'm pretty sure I would not be interested in forums.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
My illustrations - by devindixon_mybb_import25956 - 08-11-2016, 11:42 PM