What do you normally use your spare time on? 10-28-2016, 03:43 AM
#1
Each and every one of us have different lives that we live, right? That life is always changing and being used for something. I have a keen interest in the lives of others, which is why I come before thee today with this question. What do you normally use any spare time you can grab on? Do you just sit around at home? Hang out with friends? Get drunk? Do you paint? Fish? What the hell do you use all that time on? Now, I am going to be very polite and answer the question myself, but be warned, it is no fancy answer.
Mah Answer
I use a lot of my time online, either via gaming or just browsing. Though many would make the joke that I am wasting my time, I think I am doing the opposite. The reason behind that is simple, I am always learning something new every day. I enjoy learning, and talking with others. I enjoy the company of others but I am normally too shy to actually go out and socialize, so I try to do my best online.
Mah Answer
I use a lot of my time online, either via gaming or just browsing. Though many would make the joke that I am wasting my time, I think I am doing the opposite. The reason behind that is simple, I am always learning something new every day. I enjoy learning, and talking with others. I enjoy the company of others but I am normally too shy to actually go out and socialize, so I try to do my best online.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)