Login Register






New Member filter_list
Author
Message
New Member #1
Hey, new member here. Shout out to the user, @Cortz for making a wonderful and helpful guide which is currently stickied. I was looking everywhere for the rules and thanks to him/her, I was able to finally find them. Tongue
18 year old male from the United States. Looking to meet new people and have some fun!

Well, to start off I like to listen to music in my free time. You'll usually catch me jamming out or singing if you knew me in real life. From time to time I will go on a binge watching spree. Whether it be anime, or a TV show I really like, you may not hear from me for a long time.  rofl (Digging these emojis)

I would link my tumblr but it's sort of NSFW. I am not trying to get a warning on my first thread.
This will wrap it up for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll answer away!
[Image: eXS0pvv.gif]
LGBT friendly. Feel free to PM me about anything; 100% Confidential.
->Contact Methods<-

Reply





Messages In This Thread
New Member - by Japanese - 08-07-2016, 07:10 PM