Login Register






People who annoy you? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: People who annoy you? #19
(07-30-2016, 11:29 PM)Zephyrus Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 10:09 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 08:11 PM)Zephyrus Wrote: People who complain about literally everything. Also people who feel the need to make up stories just to sound "cool"

I know a guy like that, told him about 4chan /b/ says he went on there next day and had one of those people who made a thread talking about img killing their gf, fact was I was on there the same time the 'thread' was made

Someone I knew made up some of the most stupid sounding stories ever, like you dont even understand xD Once we were playing pool and he said he's broke a pool ball in half by hitting it into the pocket too hard, like wtf lol

Bruh, the cue would of broke it first, bruh

Reply





Messages In This Thread
People who annoy you? - by Zaiken - 07-28-2016, 05:52 PM