Login Register






Do you want to be in a relationship? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? #9
(07-10-2016, 10:51 AM)Red Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 10:50 AM)Kissu Wrote: If we're playing what's in my wallet haha

[Image: jWNaEIh.jpg]

But Kissu that's not AED!
I use credit everywhere and carry usd in case of emergency because it's worth more and accepted everywhere.

I think 3k in mine wins Wink

Aha I'll go to the safe Tongue

Don't make me open web pages aha

Nah doesn't matter you can be richer before someone finds me and jumps me Tongue
@1 habibi


Lawly pops

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do you want to be in a relationship? - by Kissu - 07-10-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? - by zn0 - 12-14-2019, 02:56 PM
RE:Doyouwanttobeinarelationship? - by mishel743 - 12-30-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Doyouwanttobeinarelationship? - by mothered - 12-31-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? - by nne - 08-06-2022, 04:17 PM