Login Register






Do you want to be in a relationship? filter_list
Author
Message
Do you want to be in a relationship? #1
I personally do and don't. 

I am afraid of hurting someone because of my mental issues but am also capable of being too loving in that I mean doing too much for her and nobody else and such.. 

I think I would like to be in a relationship as long as all feelings where mutual and she learned to understand me like many don't bother to ;-;
@1 habibi


Lawly pops

[+] 2 users Like Kissu's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do you want to be in a relationship? - by Kissu - 07-10-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? - by zn0 - 12-14-2019, 02:56 PM
RE:Doyouwanttobeinarelationship? - by mishel743 - 12-30-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Doyouwanttobeinarelationship? - by mothered - 12-31-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? - by nne - 08-06-2022, 04:17 PM