Login Register






Graphics showcase filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Graphics showcase #39
(07-01-2016, 11:19 PM)Bubble Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:16 PM)Erudite Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:08 PM)Bubble Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:01 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:55 PM)Bubble Wrote: Dude! Me too! Crow and Astro from LF were my inspiration when it came to userbars Smile

Astro got busted copy pasting userbars from another designer on LF when I was still on there, so like around 2 years ago or a year and a half

I remember that, me and this guy was discussing that last year. Did he really copy pasted another user's design? I thought the problem was that he reused the same design to other clients and he got busted for selling the sams shit to people at the same price?

(07-01-2016, 11:16 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:08 PM)Bubble Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:01 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: Astro got busted copy pasting userbars from another designer on LF when I was still on there, so like around 2 years ago or a year and a half

I remember that, me and this guy was discussing that last year. Did he really copy pasted another user's design? I thought the problem was that he reused the same design to other clients and he got busted for selling the sams shit to people at the same price?

I think some of the work he done was copied then resold, although the majority was original with some being reused like you said

That sucks :/

Yeah man, he is actually talented, why would he need to copy paste :/

Maybe he just needed to money, tbh I have no idea, he had some really kickass designs :O

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Graphics showcase - by Erudite_temp - 06-30-2016, 04:14 PM