Login Register






Graphics showcase filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Graphics showcase #34
(07-01-2016, 11:01 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:55 PM)Bubble Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:51 PM)Erudite Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:47 PM)Bubble Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Erudite Wrote: What do you wish to discuss then?

Crow was awesome, *not talking about the Crow on here. If we're talking about the same crow, he made userbars and logos, he's a beast. He changed to nuance now.

Yeah I know which crow you mean Smile he did some really good stuff, he was more or less my inspiration to start designing.

Dude! Me too! Crow and Astro from LF were my inspiration when it came to userbars Smile

Astro got busted copy pasting userbars from another designer on LF when I was still on there, so like around 2 years ago or a year and a half

I remember that, me and this guy was discussing that last year. Did he really copy pasted another user's design? I thought the problem was that he reused the same design to other clients and he got busted for selling the sams shit to people at the same price?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Graphics showcase - by Erudite_temp - 06-30-2016, 04:14 PM