Login Register






Graphics showcase filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Graphics showcase #24
(07-01-2016, 10:21 PM)Crow Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:07 PM)Erudite Wrote: I thought we've always been on good terms tbh Crow. I don't really ever remember having any falling outs or arguments with you?
And thank you for that lovely comment. I would return something but I cba with drama and arguing.

I think you mistake me for someone else, because this is the first forum I've used the name "Crow" on in the past 6 years or so. Also, I did know you as Voltaic for a while. Another note, if you are afraid that commenting back on my honest opinion will cause arguing, then you have a fairly childish view on things, don't you think?

So you aren't the crow I know.
Anywho no, I'm choosing not to argue with you because I'm much more mature than you. I don't feel the need to stoop down to arguing with everybody and everything unlike some. So no, I don't think that, in fact the opposite.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Graphics showcase - by Erudite_temp - 06-30-2016, 04:14 PM