Login Register






Supreme | Member Guide filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Supreme | Member Guide #13
While it does lack depth and isn't exactly filling, it does help as a nice "start up" for newer members. While I do hope that you plan on extending this further, if you do not then I will continue on what I had already written down. But please, inform me if you plan on working more on it or not so I can stop working on whatever I was doing in regards to this. That being said, it does work well as a nice "start up".

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Supreme | Member Guide - by Clu - 06-05-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Supreme | Member Guide - by pvnk - 12-04-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Supreme | Member Guide - by Oni - 12-04-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Supreme | Member Guide - by Azzid - 12-05-2016, 10:53 AM