Login Register






What's the last series you watched? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's the last series you watched? #21
(05-21-2016, 03:49 PM)Almighty Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 03:29 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 03:19 PM)Almighty Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 08:13 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote: I'm starting to get into HunterXHunter

Now are you watching the originial or the 2011 remake?

Think it's the 2011 remake

Good that is much better than the original and trust me HxH is one of the best Tongue

I always thought it was overhyped, and I don't really like Gon's design the green feels weird for me. But I'm like 8 episodes in and I'm actually really enjoying it

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's the last series you watched? - by Kayo - 04-20-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-07-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-14-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-15-2018, 02:01 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-15-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Oni - 01-18-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-18-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-19-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Ecks - 01-19-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-25-2018, 07:44 PM