Login Register






Other Forum Userbars #1 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Other Forum Userbars #1 #17
(05-19-2016, 01:09 PM)Paradigm Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 01:08 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 01:04 PM)Dearl0rd Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 12:49 PM)BubbleBoy Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 12:42 PM)Inton Wrote: People often don't say what they think, afraid to upset others and make people think ill of them. I have no interest, nor do I have time to care what others think of me. Hence why I am direct, I prefer being efficient than polite. That being said, I prefer to be kind over efficient.

True. I just wish I had the technical knowledge you have. I feel like I can make nice things, but I lack the actual "principles" to actually make the design complete/free of technical errors like depth, lighting, etc.

You only Learn from mistakes.
Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say

But I need someone to point out those mistakes for me to get better. That's why Inton Bot 1.0 is the best thing to have ;3

I refer back to my previous comment to Inton:

I get that you like everything to be "proper" and technically correct. I was speaking to a photographer a week ago who has done shots for big companies such as vogue and she said some of the best photos taken aren't technically correct or proper but the photo itself can invoke emotions and tell a 1000 words. I know this not photography and this is graphic design but for me the principle still applies. If I see something I like, I like it. It may not be the most technically correct thing it may have positioning not aligned correctly and it may have some flaws but if someone likes something they like it.

Yeah I know I know Tongue Client is happy, the kids on leak liked it, etc. But when someone with experience and technical knowledge point out the mistakes others didn't see, let alone me, is a gift. I've been designing for 6 years, I haven't had that much constructive critism. People just liked the design for what it was. Yeah, I can agree that inton is very direct to a point where it makes him look like a butthole, but I've come to terms to use it to learn. Whenever I post a design, I actually look forward to intons critique more than anyone else's tbh

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Other Forum Userbars #1 - by Theós - 05-19-2016, 05:20 AM